Located in the suburbs of Golden Coast in Australia, Nerang is a small quaint city of about 16.000 citizens, situated on the banks of the Nerang river. Nerang is a reminder to all these townships that characterise the rural part of the Golden Coast. For years,one of the major activities in Nerang was the river crossing and the creation of navigation systems. The Railway station in Nerang has been the main railway station in Golden Coast, for the last years. The city is situated only a few kilometres away from the beach in Golden Coast.
10 Things to do in Nerang
1. Find some free time to visit the Art and Soul Gallery. You can find a lot of interesting works of art there.
2. Airsport Queensland in Nerang invites you to learn how to fly a Recreational Sport Aircraft in the impressive Fassifern Valley.
3. Visit the historic factory which has been turned into a popular tourist spot and wedding venue.
4. Are you interested in War Exhibitions? Then it would be a good idea to visit the Gols Coast War Museum, located about 9km away from the centre of Nerang.
5. Travel around the area to see subtropical rainforests, birdlife, native wildlife as well as some of the most amazing waterfalls and mountain scenery in Queensland.
6. A visit at O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat will give you the opportunity to have a look at the amazing wildlife and birdlife of the Lamington National Park.
7. Grab the opportunity to go for a daytime or sunset cruise.
8. Spend a day to the sea world animal adventures and see sharks and dolphines from closer at the Shark Bay and Sea World respectively.
9. A visit to the Paradise Country, the official Aussie farm, will give you the opportunity to have a closer look to animals living particularly in Australia and much more. Kangoroos and koalas, here we come!
10. If you really liked "Paradasi country" then think about visiting the Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast. It is amazing.
Regions to visit close to Nerang
SUNSHINE COAST: Known as "Gold Coast" as well as "sunshine Coast" it is a coastal resort offering the visitors a great variety of beaches, resorts, restaurants and attractions. A visit to Sunshine Coast provides the visitors with varied options of attractions to visit.
COOLUM: Coolum is the biggest and most known sea resort in Queensland. Famous for the gold classes being held there it offers the visitors amazing beaches and luxurious hotels at affordable prices to make your stay enjoyable.
GLASS HOUSE MOUNTAINS:The Glass House Mountains are some steep-sided volcanic plugs next to another. According to the geosciences, they were formed of rhylite and trachtyte, lavas which hardened inside the vents of tertiary volcanoes that have been greatly reduced by about 25 million years of erosion. If you are fond of mountains, then it is definitely worth spending a day there!
Find your ideal Hotel in Nerang and enjoy your stay!