70 Park Avenue Hotel
70 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY 10016, USA
70 Park Avenue Hotel is the new hotel opened by the renowned and style-driven Kimpton Group. This hotel offers a great Midtown Manhattan location on the corner of Park Avenue at 38th. The Hotel is ideal location for business and leisure. Formerly the Doral Park, this hotel has undergone a major makeover prior to its debut in July, 2004.The hotel brings a distinct approach to design,an intimate style and gracious service along with state-of-the-art technology.Setting a new standard for comfort and style in boutique hotels, our midtown Manhattan hotel invites guests to Live Life Well. • Empire State Building.
• Statue Of Liberty.
• Apollo Theater.
• Javits Center.
• Lincoln Center.
• New York Stock Exchange.
• NY Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
• Central Park .
• Carnegie Hall.
• Morgan Library & Museum.
• Grand Central Terminal.
• Madison Square Garden.
• 70 Park Avenue Hotel is has Total 205 Guestrooms ,Featuring 30 connecting rooms.
• A grand 2,000 square-foot Penthouse Suite.
• Fitness center.
• Ball fields/Skating.
• Tennis courts/Racquet sports.
• Video Games.
• Shops Nearby.
• Check-in time :- 3 Pm.
• Check-out time:- Noon.
• Driving directions from LaGuardia:
Take Grand Central Pkwy west to I-278 (Brooklyn-Queens Expy). Take I-495 (Long Island Expy) west, then take the Queens Midtown tunnel and exit to 37th St/38th-40th Sts. Turn left on E 39th St, then turn left on Park Ave.
• John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): Approximate driving time to this New York City hotel is 45 minutes and distance is 17.5 miles.
• Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR): Approximate driving time to this New York City hotel is 45 minutes and distance is 17.5 miles. Restaurant:-
• Silverleaf tavern:- Features fish and meat, and celebrates the diversity of the Northeast region. Appetizers including East Coast Shellfish Pan Roast with Black Bread & Hot Pepper Oil in homage to the renowned Grand Central Oyster Bar. The small lobby features a timeless modern decor with a 14-foot limestone and sandstone fireplace, conversation areas that invite guests to mingle, decorated in warm earth tones and rich dark woods with marble floors and in-laid carpet.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions