Affinia Shelburne (Formerly Shelburne Murray Hill)
303 LEXINGTON AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY 10016, USA
Nestled amongst the gracious 19th century brownstones of Murray Hill, the Shelburne Murray Hill provides an elegant retreat. The hotel also offers spectacular views of the Empire State Building and the Manhattan skyline from its unique rooftop garden. In addition to its spacious accommodations, the Shelburne Murray Hill offers special comforts and modern conveniences to business and leisure travelers alike. The Hotel is within easy walking distance of many midtown Manhattan shopping, dining and entertainment venues.Central park is less that 4 miles away and features fantastic scenery, gardens, a zoo and some of the best museums in the world.
• Empire State Building - 3.5 blocks
• Fifth Avenue - 3 blocks
• Grand Central Terminal - 5 blocks
• Seventh Avenue Fashion District - 5 blocks
• United Nations - 8 blocks
• Javits Convention Center - 9 blocks
The Shelburne has 263 rooms, with three separate meeting facilities ranging from the 247-square-foot private dining room to the 1,900-square-foot ballroom, and is ideal for all types of functions. The rooftop garden offers a quiet oasis high above midtown for social gatherings or special events.
A hotel since the 1920s, the Shelburne was redone in 1999. A gracious lobby with Oriental carpets, teardrop chandeliers, and a fireplace sets the scene for a hotel with old-world ambience and a friendly staff. In addition to the in-house fitness center, guests have free access to the health club and spa at the nearby Affinia Dumont. The Shelburne's front desk is ready to help with business needs from secretarial services to photocopying. The hotel attracts guests from the worlds of fashion, banking, and finance; visitors to the U.N.; and leisure travelers. Valet parking and the services of a concierge are among the amenities.
• Fitness center.
• Meeting and event facilities.
• Rare Bar & Grill.
• Check In Time - 3 p.m.
• Check Out Time - 12 p.m.
Driving directions from LaGuardia Airport: (8 miles)
Take Grand Central Pkwy west to I-278 (Brooklyn-Queens Expy) west. Take I-495 (Long Island Expy) west, then take the Queens Midtown tunnel and exit to 37th St/38th-40th Sts. Turn left on E 39th St, then turn left again on Lexington Ave. The hotel is on the left.
Rare Bar & Grill - Informal dining with a varied menu, from burgers to full meals.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions