16 E 32ND ST, NEW YORK CITY, 10016, USA
The Vincci Avalon Hotel New York is an elegant European style four star accommodation with a superb location in the busy midtown Manhattan. Just a short walk from the world famous Madison Avenue, The Vincci Avalon is an exquisite, boutique style hotel that provides the perfect base from which business or leisure travellers can explore this amazing city.
• Empire State Building - 1.5 blocks
• Madison Square Garden/Penn Station - 2.5 blocks
• Garment District - 3 blocks
• Macy's department store - 3 blocks
• Madison Square Park - 6 blocks
• Flatiron Building (National Historic Landmark) - 9 blocks
• Grand Central Terminal - 0.5 mile
• Union Square Park - 0.5 mile
• Times Square - 0.75 mile
• Rockefeller Center - 0.75 mile
• Radio City Music Hall - 0.75 mile
• Washington Square Park (Greenwich Village) - 1 mile The Vincci Avalon features 20 guest rooms and 80 suites all of which provide various levels of luxury that will delight all guests. The standard rooms are designed to offer an air of opulence as well as the highest levels of comfort and peace of mind.
Each room is ensuite and features facilities such as telephones, desk/workspace, cable TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, in room safe, and much more. Some of the rooms also offer breathtaking views of the Empire State Building.
The Vincci Avalon affords over 395 sqm of facilities with six meeting rooms. The rooms are decorated in neo-classic style with imported Italian marble from Verona and can be arranged in various ways including conference, classroom, theatre, banquet and reception style with a maximum capacity of 180 people. Audio/visual equipment and catering are also available.
Accommodation comprises of elegantly styled, luxurious guestrooms, some of which offer great view of the Empire State building. The Vincci Avalon also offer disabled access rooms for guests who may be mobility impaired. Central Park, 1.5 miles north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 0.75 mile away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers 1.25 miles west of the hotel. Neighborhood athletic clubs offer exercise classes and swimming pools.
• Pets not allowed
• Check-in time is 3 PM
• Check-out time is Noon Driving directions from LaGuardia: Take Grand Central Pkwy west to I-278 (Brooklyn-Queens Expy) west. Take I-495 (Long Island Expy) west, then take the Queens Midtown tunnel and exit to 35th St/34th St. Turn right on E 34th St, then turn left on 5th Ave. Turn left on E 32nd St.
An American breakfast is served 7 AM-11 AM each morning (surcharge).
Complimentary coffee and pastries are available 5 AM-7AM.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions