356 WEST 58TH STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10019, USA
Hudson is located on the west side of midtown Manhattan, across from Columbus Circle and Central Park West, and within walking distance to the midtown business, Times Square, Broadway Theaters and great shopping and nightlife. In the heart of the elevated lobby is an enchanting Private Park with towering 45-foot trees, ivy-covered walls, and an inspired assortment of antique and modern garden furniture. • Columbus Circle/Time Warner Center - 1 Block
• Central Park - 2 Blocks
• Lincoln Center - 5 Blocks
• Museum of Modern Art - 9 Blocks
• Rockefeller Center - 12 Blocks
• Times Square - 15 Blocks The 24-story Hudson offers 806 innovatively designed guestrooms. Rooms are generally snug, with the feel of a cabin aboard a small ship. All are paneled and floored in rich African cherry wood. Platform beds are outfitted with white headboards and all-white bedding. Sheer white curtains dress the windows. Lamps have hand-painted shades. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Other amenities include multi-line phones with private numbers, cable TV, and CD players. One of New York's hottest nightspots from the moment it opened, Hudson Bar is a dazzling venue decorated in a riotous collection of styles. Located on the 15th floor, the Sky Terrace is a large private landscaped terrace with sweeping city and Hudson River views. Envisioned by design superstar Philippe Starck, this New York City hotel features the Hudson Cafeteria, the Hudson Bar, a library/game room with bar and fireplace, and two al fresco gathering places. Trees in enormous vases line two sides of the densely planted terrace off the lobby. The 15th-floor Sky Terrace, trimmed with trees in oversized flower pots, attracts sun worshippers with its teak chaise longues and views of the skyline and Hudson River. • Golfing
• Ice skating
• Bicycle rentals
• Hiking/biking trails
• Horse riding/rental
• All Major credit cards are accepted.
• Check-in time is 3 PM & Check-out time is Noon • Driving directions from LaGuardia Airport:
Take Grand Central Parkway west to I-278 (Brooklyn-Queens Expressway) west. Exit to SR 25A and bear right onto Queens Plaza north. Continue on Queensboro Bridge, and exit onto Second Avenue. Head south, then turn right onto East 57th Street. Turn right again onto Tenth Avenue, then right again onto West 58th Street. The Husdon entrance is on the right just past Ninth Avenue.
• Hudson Cafeteria - Despite its name, the hotel's restaurant offers service at long, communal tables as well as standard ones. The menu at lunch and dinner is eclectic. Al fresco service is offered on the adjoining terrace in good weather.
• Hudson Bar - This ultra-stylish hotspot, popular for people-watching, features a glass floor lit from beneath, a hand-painted ceiling mural by Italian artist Francesco Clemente, and distinctive seating.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions