The Loews Regency Hotel suits its Park Avenue location, with liveried door staff ushering guests into a travertine lobby. Flattering lighting, intimate sitting areas, antique commodes, fresh flowers, and potted palms set a warm, elegant tone. The hotel has long been a favorite of stylish vacationers and corporate executives, especially those in the entertainment industry. Features at this AAA Four Diamond property include CASA Fitness Center with sauna and personal trainers, massage therapists and Pilates instructors, multilingual staff and 24-hour concierge, valet parking, laundry/dry cleaning service and a beauty salon and barbershop. Enjoy the elegant accommodations, impeccable service and the hotel's convenient location, within walking distance of Madison and Fifth Avenue's boutiques. • Barney's - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
• Dahesh Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
• Tiffany & Co. - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
• Museum of Modern Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
• St. Patrick's Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
• Rockefeller Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
• Grand Central Terminal - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
• Chrysler Building - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
• Broadway - 1.6 km / 1 mi
• Times Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
• Central Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
• Empire State Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
• Brooklyn Bridge - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
• Ellis Island - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
• Statue of Liberty - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi This 21-story New York hotel offers 353 guestrooms, all with contemporary decor and rich mahogany detailing. Plump duvets, down pillows, and high-thread-count sheets top the beds. Large desks have adjustable chairs. High-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge, and TVs include VCRs. Windows open. Marble bathrooms offer small TVs, plush robes, telephones, and magnifying mirrors. This Upper East Side, New York hotel is on Park Avenue, two blocks from Fifth Avenue and Central Park. The Regency's intimate 540 Park, long identified as the birthplace of the power breakfast, also serves lunch and weekend brunch. After dark, spotlights beam and the room becomes Feinstein's at the Regency, one of New York's premier cabarets. Drinks and lighter meals are available for purchase in the snug, handsome Library next to the restaurant. The health club offers massage, personal training, and a variety of classes (surcharge) in addition to exercise equipment. The ballroom and function rooms can host gatherings of 12 to 225 people yet still maintain the elite residential aura of this establishment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Loews Regency Hotel welcomes pets at no extra charge. • Ice skating
• Rowing or canoeing
• Running track/path
• Aerobics on site
• Pilates classes/instruction
• Yoga classes/instruction on site
• Bird watching
Check-in time is 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
From La Guardia Airport:
LIE I-495 W To Queens-Manhattan Tunnel to 3rd Ave. Right on 3rd Ave to 61st St. Turn left go 2 blocks to Park Ave., The Regency is on corner of 61st Street & Park Avenues.
From John F. Kennedy International Airport:
Van Wyck Expy. N to Grand Central Pkwy West follow to Triboro Bridge into NYC onto FDR S to E 63 rd St. Left on E63rd & Park, make left The Regency is on Park Avenue between 61st & 62nd Streets.
• 540 Park - Sophisticated American fare is presented in an intimate, refined setting. Breakfast, lunch, weekend brunch.
• Feinstein's at the Regency - At night, the lights dim and 540 Park becomes a supper club with Continental cuisine and top-name cabaret entertainment.
• The Library - This warm, informal room decorated with books and city murals is open from breakfast through dinner, including afternoon tea, and offers a light American menu and cocktails. The Loews Regency Hotel aim to please guests with amazing service and accommodations Major attractions; ample shopping venues and all the amenities you desire await your arrival