301 EAST 94TH STREET, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10128, USA
The Marmara Manhattan combines old world hospitality with modern amenities and the most cosmopolitan of locations, for guests who wish to experience "home-away-from home" comfort amidst understated luxury. The Marmara Manhattan's suites are comprised of elegantly styled studios and one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments, all equipped with the latest technology. Residential in feel, The Marmara Manhattan offers the services of a fine hotel with experienced staff ready to accommodate every need and request. The comforts and conveniences of home await you at a fabulously located hotel that offers the finest in Manhattan style and luxury for long-term and nightly accommodations. • Gracie Mansion - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
• The Jewish Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
• National Academy of Design Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
• Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
• Metropolitan Museum of Art - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
• Central Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
• Columbia University - 3 km / 1.8 mi
• Apollo Theater - 3 km / 1.8 mi
• Rockefeller Plaza - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
• Chrysler Building - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
• Broadway - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
• Grand Central Terminal - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
• Times Square - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
• Empire State Building - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
• Brooklyn Bridge - 9.6 km / 6 mi The Marmara Manhattan offers 109 guestrooms. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels, DVD players, and DVD/VCRs. Complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is provided along with cordless phones, CD players, and complimentary newspapers. Acommodations at this 3.0-star property have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, scales, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Separate dining areas, coffee/tea makers, and direct-dial phones are also included. Housekeeping is provided and wake-up calls can be requested. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are also available.
The Marmara features suites comprised of elegantly styled studios and one-bedroom apartments with full-sized kitchens and views of the New York City skyline. Enjoy spacious, comfortable, but stylish accommodations in a classic neighborhood. Walk to the Museum Mile and visit the Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The shopping at Madison Avenue is convenient to Marmara Manhattan. Underground and bus lines are also nearby for easy access to the attractions of Manhattan. The nearest subway is the local 6 Train (Green Line) at 96th Street and Lexington Avenue. Upon exiting the hotel, you will take a right, cross 2nd Avenue and walk uphill. The second avenue you will come to is Lexington Avenue. Take a right and walk north for two blocks to the corner of 96th Street and Lexington Avenue where there are subway entrances on all four corners. Breakfast is available for a surcharge. The luxurious Marmara Manhattan offers accommodations in studio, and one-, two- and three-bedroom suites for professionals, corporate relocations, individuals and families who seek comfort and elegance in a quintessential New York City environment.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions