The Hilton New York is a sophisticated international hotel conveniently located at Radio City Music Hall & Rockefeller Center, and in the midst of business headquarters and media centers. The hotel is also near Broadway theaters and Times Square, one block from Fifth Avenue shopping, and steps from legendary attractions such as The Museum of Modern Art, Central Park, and Carnegie Hall. • Museum of Modern Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
• American Folk Art Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
• Museum of Television and Radio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
• Radio City Music Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
• Rockefeller Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
• Gershwin Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
• Broadway - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
• Times Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
• Grand Central Terminal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
• Chrysler Building - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
• Empire State Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
• Central Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
• Brooklyn Bridge - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
• Ellis Island - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
• Statue of Liberty - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi Hilton New York's spacious guest rooms offer stylishly contemporary décor featuring wall-to-wall windows with views of the streets of New York City.
• 1,980 fully appointed guest rooms including 46 suites – many with views of the Manhattan skyline.
• Room amenities include refreshment centers, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, two dual-line telephones, high-speed Internet access, voicemail, and computer data ports.
• Upgraded accommodations of the Executive Level offer guests a luxurious "hotel within a hotel" – and provide private check-in and use of the Executive Lounge.
• Complimentary Continental breakfast, fresh fruit and pastries throughout the day, and evening beverages with hors d'ouevres are afforded to Executive Level guests.
• Recently completed a $148 million redesign – providing the ultimate Manhattan hotel experience in comfort and style.
• New enhancements include a welcoming porte cochere, expanded lobby, the addition of two new restaurants and two new lounges, and a brand new full-service Fitness Club and Spa.
• Able to accommodate elegant banquets, conventions and special events ranging from 10 to 3,300 guests; the extensive meeting facilities have also been completely refurbished and include the addition of two new floors of conference space.
• With its extensive amenities and ideal location, the Hilton New York is Midtown's premiere destination – designed for both the business and pleasure traveler alike. • Aerobics
• Golf - driving range
• Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
• Hiking/biking trails
• Horse riding/rental
• Ice skating
• Pilates classes/instruction
• Rowing or canoeing
• Running track/path
• Yoga classes/instruction
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Pets: Allowed From La Guardia Airport:
Grand Central Parkway to Brooklyn Queens Expressway South to Long Island Expressway West. Follow signs for Queens Midtown Tunnel to 34th Street . Take 34th Street West to Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue). Make a right and go to 53rd st.
From John F. Kennedy International Airport:
Van Wyck Expressway North To Long Island Expressway (LIE) West and watch for signs to Queens Midtown Tunnel to 34th street . Go west accross 34th street to Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue). Make a right and go up the Avenue to 53rd st. • Etrusca - Fine-dining restaurant with Tuscan ambience and cuisine, featuring hand-made pastas and risottos, roasts, fresh seafood, and an extensive wine list. Intimate or group dining. Dinner only. Pre-theater menu available.
• New York Marketplace - Open kitchen and ethnic-market atmosphere. American and Japanese buffet breakfasts and International lunch buffet. Daily à la carte choices are also available. A variety of coffees, teas, pastries, cocktails, and microbrews is served. Open daily.
• Lobby Lounge - Overlooking the lobby, with overstuffed chairs, this lounge offers cocktails, wines, coffees, teas, and pastries from late morning to late evening.
• Bridges Bar - Manhattan's seven bridges provide the theme for this bar off the lobby, with murals of bridges and cables on the walls. Offers cocktails at the bar or oversized banquettes. Open evenings.
Award-winning accommodations at the Hilton New York ; is the ideal choice for your next unforgettable getaway Close to major attractions and city excitement; we invite you to be our guest