New York Marriott East Side
525 Lexington Avenue at 49th St, New York 10017, USA
A midtown landmark gloriously restored, the New York Marriott East Side exceeds the expectations of today's business, leisure and meeting guest with a smart and stylish decor, a full complement of amenities and hallmark Marriott service. Built in 1924, this Midtown hotel landmark offers a smart and stylish décor, gloriously restored with contemporary flair. • St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
• Fifth Avenue Shopping.
• Rockefeller Center.
• Radio City Music Hall.
• Grand Central Station.
• Times Square.
• Central Park.
• Empire State Building.
• Madison Square Garden. • facilities include 646 room , 35 floors, 17 suites.
• 21,000 square feet of event space.
• 18 meeting rooms, accommodating up to 300 Guest. • Video Games.
• Shops Nearby.
• Restaurant / Bar.
• Fitness Center. • All Major credit cards are accepted.
• Check-In: 3:00 PM
• Checkout: 12:00 PM • From La Guardia Airport (LGA):- Distance is 7 miles.
Take Grand Central Pkwy west to I-278 (Brooklyn-Queens Expy), Exit to SR 25A and bear right onto Queens Plaza N ,Continue on Queensboro Bridge and exit to 2nd Ave south, Turn left on 2nd Ave, then turn right on E 57th St , Turn left on Lexington Ave.
• Shelton Grille
• Lobby Lounge
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions