New York Palace
455 Madison Ave, New York 10022, USA
The landmark New York Palace brings together the facilities and amenities of a truly first-class hotel. The New York Palace Hotel is in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, a short walk from New York's Broadway theaters, Central Park, the business districts and world class designer shopping. The Palace is known for luxury, five star accommodations, spectacular views, spacious rooms and unparalleled service. A business center, meeting space and complete catering services make the Palace ideal for doing business.
• Central Park
• Fifth Avenue
• Grand Central Station
• Madison Square Garden
• Madison Avenue
• Museum Of Modern Art
• Theatre District
• Times Square
• Year Built: 1980 and Last Renovation: 1997
• 55 story tower.
• 22,000 square feet of elegant function space.
• The 7,000 square foot Spa & Fitness Center.
• Swimming Pool
• Fitness Centre
• Major credit cards are accepted.
• Check-in: 3:00PM
• Check-out: 12:00PM
Driving Directions From La Guardia Airport : Take The Grand Central Parkway -interstate 278-West. Exit Onto The Triboro Bridge -pay Toll-. BearTo The Left Manhattan Fdr South. Take The Fdr South.Exit Onto 49th Street. Follow 49th Street To 6thAvenue. Turn Right On 6th Avenue. Turn Right Onto 50th Street. The New York Palace Is Located On 50thStreet Between Madison And Park Avenues.
• Gilt: Gilt has an evocative menu of Modern European cuisine.
• Istana: An American brasserie serving an eclectic choice of appetizers, entrees and tempting desserts.
• In-Room Dining.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions