132 WEST 45TH STREET, NEW YORK CITY, 10036, USA
The Night hotel, in New York, N.Y., is a luxury boutique hotel less than one block from Times Square in Midtown Manhattan. Broadway's numerous theaters are within two blocks of the front door. The hotel is one-half mile from Rockefeller Center and Fifth Avenue. Central Park and the Empire State Building are one mile away. The Night hotel's amenities include a valet, bellhop and concierge services. • Times Square - 1.5 blocks
• Theatre District - 1.5 blocks
• Fifth Avenue - 1.5 blocks
• Rockefeller Center - 3 blocks
• Saks Fifth Avenue - 5 blocks
• Chrysler Building - 5 blocks
• Empire State Building - 13 blocks
• Central Park - 14 blocks
• Jacob K. Javits Convention Center - 1 mile
• Metropolitan Museum of Art - 1.5 miles The focal point of each of the 72 guestrooms is an enormous chariot bed with a black leather headboard resembling a sweeping black cape. Piles of pillows top cloud-like white duvets. Guestrooms range in size from 185 square feet to 210 square feet. Ultra-modern black-and-white decor includes custom-designed furnishings. Special touches include Torn Ranch gourmet minibars, Italian Frette linens, and plush terrycloth robes in black or white. Recently opened in February 2006 and located in the center of the universe, otherwise known as New York's Times Square, Night takes its styling cues from the city that never sleeps with its own twenty-four hour signature eatery from the team that brought Diner 24 to Chelsea and Industry to the East Village. • Golf - driving range
• Ice skating
• Pilates classes/instruction
• Yoga classes/instruction
• Running track/path
• Scooter/Moped Rentals
• Bicycle rentals
• Hiking/biking trails
• Horse riding/rental
• Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
• Bird watching • Check In Time - 3 p.m.
• Check Out Time - 12 p.m
• All major credit cards are accepted. • From LaGuardia International Airport:-
Take Grand Central Pkwy. West. Take Brooklyn/Queens Expy. to I-278 West. Exit onto I-495 West. Take the Downtown/34th Street exit. Turn right on 34th Street. Turn right on 3rd Avenue. Turn left onto 45th Street.
Nightlife - Casually elegant furnishings and dramatic artwork complement the hotel’s gothic black-and-white decor. Nightlife serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and features a chic bar just off the lobby. Room service is available during restaurant hours.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions