Omni Berkshire Place
21 East 52nd Street, New York, 10022, USA
The Omni Berkshire Place creates a refined, yet comfortable haven for discerning travelers. Located in Midtown Manhattan, this four diamond hotel delivers the highest level of personalized service for all guests. This calm, elegant oasis, in a 1926 brick building at Madison Avenue, is located among some of New York's finest shops and largest corporations; Rockefeller Center is 2 blocks away. • Fifth Avenue - 1 block
• Rockefeller Center - 2 blocks
• Museum of Modern Art - 2.5 blocks
• Central Park - 8 blocks
• Grand Central Terminal - 9 blocks
• Times Square - 0.5 mile
• United Nations - 0.5 mile
• Metropolitan Museum of Art - 1.5 miles
• American Museum of Natural History - 2 miles
• Madison Square Garden - 2 miles The Omni Berkshire Place features 396 guestrooms, well-decorated in soothing neutral tones and appointed with rich fabrics, dark woods, and fine detailing, such as crown molding, gilt-framed prints, down pillows, bed shams, and valanced draperies. Rooms provide televisions, CD players, clock radios, and three dual-line phones with voice mail and data ports. Additional amenities include in-room safes, irons/ironing boards, and umbrellas. Low-key elegance and attentive service are hallmarks of this handsome, 21-story hotel on East 52nd Street at Madison Avenue. Public rooms are inviting, and the staff includes a 24-hour concierge service. The well-equipped 17th-floor fitness center has a terrace with skyline views. The hotel’s restaurant has an apt name: Fireside. The centerpiece of the restaurant is a floor-to-ceiling fireplace, and several fire boxes add to the overall warmth and ambience.
Ten meeting rooms, all with windows and private elevator access, complement a staffed business center with two workstations and photocopying, faxing, and secretarial services (surcharge). A well-known watch store anchors the hotel's Madison Avenue corner.
• Check-in time is 3 PM
• Check-out time is Noon
• All Major credit cards are accepted.
Driving directions from JFK: Take I-678 (Van Wyck Expwy) north to SR 25 west. Bear left onto Queens Plaza N, take the Queensboro Bridge and exit onto Second Ave. Head south, then turn right on E. 57th St. Turn left on Fifth Ave., then left again to E. 52nd St. The hotel is on the left at Madison Ave.
Fireside - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar is open daily from noon to just after midnight. A floor-to-ceiling fireplace and several fire boxes create a warm ambience. Cocktail cuisine includes global tapas, Mojito Lamb Chops, Escargot Profiteroles, Diver Sea Scallop Wellington, and Barbecue Pork Osso Bucco with Dr. Pepper Barbecue Sauce. Two private meeting rooms are available.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions