ONE UN New York (formerly Millennium UN Plaza)
1 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA, NEW YORK, 10017, USA
The Millennium UN Plaza Hotel is a quiet haven, located 28 stories above the avenues, on the fashionable East Side of midtown Manhattan, and directly across from the United Nations, provides spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and East River. Adding to the convenience and grace of the Millennium is its featured grill and lounge. The hotel is a most convenient for visit to New York City, it’s part of the heart and soul of the Big Apple. • United Nations Headquarters - across the street
• East River - 1 block
• Chrysler Building - 3.5 blocks
• Grand Central Terminal - 4 blocks
• Broadway Theater District/Times Square - 6 blocks
• New York Public Library/Bryant Park - 6.5 blocks
• Rockefeller Center/Radio City Music Hall - 9 blocks
• Empire State Building - 16 blocks
• Bloomingdales - 16 blocks
• Central Park - 1.25 miles The modern Millennium UN Plaza Hotel offers 427 guestrooms located in two high-rise buildings. Rooms feature large windows with dazzling views of the city skyline, the East River, or landmarks such as the Chrysler Building. Measuring an average of 240 square feet, the rooms have an open, uncluttered feel. Asian-inspired rooms are on floors 29–40 of the West Tower. Rooms with contemporary decor are on floors 28–38 of the East Tower. Located on the East Side of Midtown Manhattan, this contemporary New York hotel comprises two high-rise towers with a shared lobby and public areas. Grand Central Terminal is four short blocks away; Times Square is six blocks west. The hotel’s indoor pool and fitness center offer spectacular city and river views, as well as marble locker rooms with saunas. A business center includes a computer with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The hotel provides 7,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space. • Fitness Center.
• Heated Indoor Pool.
• Indoor Tennis Court. • Check-in time: 3:00 Pm.
• Check-out time: 12:00 Pm. • From John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): Approximate driving time is 25 minutes and distance is 17 miles. Take I-678 [Van Wyck Expy] West to Exit 12B. Take I-495 [Long Island Expy] West (toll road). Bear right onto Tunnel Exit St [Queens Midtown Tunnel Exit]. Turn right onto E. 38th St. Turn left onto 1st Ave. The hotel is approximately 2 blocks away. • Ambassador Grill - Decorated in rich colors, this casually elegant room serves international cuisine. The restaurant is open daily for à la carte and buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch and dinner. Sunday brunch features a lobster, shrimp, and crab appetizer and a bottomless glass of champagne.
• Ambassador Lounge - This subtly lit room serves cocktails daily from noon until late night. Light lunches are available weekdays.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions