Renaissance Hotel Times Square
TWO TIMES SQUARE, 714 SEVENTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, 10036, USA
The Renaissance's signature 50-foot clock stands above the entrance of this contemporary hotel, which is surrounded by theaters, lights, and the razzle-dazzle of Times Square. Behind the gleaming black-glass exterior is an oasis of calm. Business travelers appreciate the hotel's proximity to many Midtown companies,Morgan Stanley and Lehman Brothers, both about a block away.
• Broadway Theater District.
• Fifth Avenue.
• Central Park.
• Chrysler Building.
• Empire State Building.
• Herald Square.
• Madison Square Garden.
• Rockefeller Center.
• Museum of Modern Art. Dark maple-wood paneling, polished brass, and abundant, comfortable seating create an upscale tone in the lobby, located above street level. The hotel Guest can experience Comfortable vacationers and quiet accommodations in the midst of the action.
• Biking / Boating.
• Beauty Saloon.
• Video Games.
• Shops Nearby.
• Restaurant / Bar.
• Fitness Center.
• Check-in time is 4 Pm.
• Check-out time is Noon.
• All major credit cards are accepted.
• From New York/La Guardia Airport:-
Take Fdr To 49th Street Exit. Take 49th Street To 7th Street, Make A Left Onto 7th Street, The Hotel Is On 7th & 48th St.
• Foley's Fish House:-
The restaurant is affiliated with Foley's Fish, the Boston-based supplier of premium fresh seafood. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• The Bar:-
Classic cocktails are served, as well as creative concoctions such as the Broadway Mimosa and the Almond Joy and Mounds martinis.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions