45 EAST 45TH STREET NEW YORK NY 10017, UNITED STATES, USA
The Roosevelt Hotel was named in honor of President Theodore Roosevelt. A Grand Dame of Madison Avenue since 1924, the fully renovated building spans over a full city block on Madison Avenue across from Grand Central Station. Guests are a short walk from Broadway, Rockefeller Center, and famous Fifth Avenue shopping.
• Grand Central Station - 3 blocks
• United Nations - 6 blocks
• Times Square, 42nd Street - 6 blocks
• Rockefeller Center - 3 blocks
• Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum
• Radio City Music Hall - 6 blocks
• Broadway Theater District - 3 blocks
• Saks 5th Avenue - 6 blocks • 3,900-square-foot Presidential Suite has eight rooms.
• 30,000 square feet of flexible meeting and exhibit space, including 2 ballrooms and 17 additional meeting rooms ranging in size from (300 – 1100 sq. feet).
• All Major credit cards are accepted.
• Check In: 3 p.m.
• Check Out: 12 noon
Driving directions from LaGuardia Airport:(8 miles)
Take Grand Central Pkwy west to I-278 (Brooklyn-Queens Expy) west. Exit to SR 25A and bear right onto Queens Plaza N. Continue on Queensboro Bridge and exit to 2nd Ave south. Turn left on 2nd Ave, then turn right on E 45th St.
• Roosevelt Grill: American cuisine with a creative flair and regional specialties in a classic restaurant setting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Madison Club Lounge: Starbucks coffee and pastries in the morning. Lunch/dinner choices such as pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, steak frites. Bar service to late night.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions