725 Tenth Avenue, New York 10019, USA
The Skyline Hotel is located in the center of the rebirth of the famed Clinton/Hells Kitchen neighborhood of New York City. This hotel feature the best view of the New York City Skyline, but Just a few blocks away from the Theater district, Times Square, Jacob Javitts Convention Center, Intrepid Museum, and fabulous restaurants and nightclubs. • Skyline Hotel
• Broadway and 42nd Street
• Theatre District
• Rockefeller Center
• Radio City Music Hall
• Circle Line Cruises
• Intrepid Museum
• Cruise Ship Terminal
• Javits Convention Center
• Restaurant Row The Skyline boasts 231 newly renovated guest rooms that range from 370 square feet to 500 square feet. Each of quest rooms features an array of amenities like flat screen televisions, refrigerators, in room safes and Cali amenities to mention a few. On penthouse level, guest can enjoy a work out and take a dip in our spacious indoor pool, overlooking the New York City Skyline. The Skyline lobby and public areas, recently renovated, in a sophisticated organic theme of bright green and rust tones. The new Additional seating area off the main lobby, offers guest a place to relax or to browse the internet, using our business center. 1050 Restaurant and Lounge -
Casual restaurant/bar with wood floor, banquettes, big-screen TV. Buffet and à carte breakfasts. À la carte lunch and dinner. Bar service and bar menu from midday to after midnight. Italian and American dishes.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions