A luxury hotel both wholly original and effortlessly livable With its “unencumbered” sense of luxury, marked by sophisticated ease and intuitive yet discreet service, The London NYC (previously the RIHGA Royal Hotel) is designed to engage both the discriminating business and leisure travelers in a personal luxury experience entirely of their own making.Designed for luxury, the all-suite London NYC is among New York City’s tallest hotels, offering rare views of the city skyline and Central Park. Popular with celebrities for its discreet, attentive service, the hotel draws Midtown shoppers and theatergoers seeking the spaciousness and comfort of suite accommodations. • Ed Sullivan Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
• Carnegie Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
• American Folk Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
• Gershwin Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
• Circle in the Square Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
• Rockefeller Plaza - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
• Broadway - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
• Times Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
• Grand Central Terminal - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
• Chrysler Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
• Empire State Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
• Central Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
• Brooklyn Bridge - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
• Ellis Island - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
• Statue of Liberty - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi This 54-story New York hotel offers 561 guest suites that provide a minimum of 500 square feet of living space, ample room for informal entertaining and relaxing. Beds feature Egyptian-cotton bedding by Fili D'Oro of Italy and hand-woven throws. Suites, designed by David Collins, feature stylish bed chambers and parlors with limed oak flooring and inspirational textures and colors. Furnishings include embossed leather desks, rockers, custom-woven curved couches, and swiveling tables. Suites include LCD TVs, DVD players (on request), wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and iHome iPod docking stations. Suites also include automated personal minibars. Baths offer two showerheads (rain and regular), hand-cut mosaic tiles, lush linens and robes, marble vanities, and personal apothecary products. Many suites have dramatic views of the city through tall windows. The London NYC offers a new luxury experience in midtown Manhattan, reintrepreted for the modern traveler. Innovative designer David Collins has created generously proportioned, elegant suites with acclaimed Chef Gordon Ramsay overseeing all dining. Designed with characteristic creativity and care, The London NYC's 561 Suites invoke a serenely stylish experience, enriched by texture and detail, and punctuated by graceful utility. Pets considered
Check-in time is 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
• From JFK Airport: Take the Van Wyck to the Grand Central Parkway. Go across the Triboro Bridge, get on the FDR Drive southbound. Exit at 63rd Street. Take 63rd Street westbound to Second Avenue. Turn left onto Second Avenue. Stay on Second Avenue to 55th Street, and turn right. Head westbound on 55th Street to Seventh Avenue. At Seventh Avenue, turn left one block to 54th Street. Turn left on 54th Street, and the hotel is on your left.
• From LaGuardia Airport: Take the Grand Central Parkway. Go across the Triboro Bridge, get on the FDR Drive southbound. Exit at 63rd Street. Take 63rd Street westbound to Second Avenue. Turn left onto Second Avenue. Stay on Second Avenue to 55th Street, and turn right. Head westbound on 55th Street to Seventh Avenue. At Seventh Avenue, turn left one block to 54th Street. Turn left on 54th Street, and the hotel is on your left. • Gordon Ramsay - Open for lunch and dinner. French cuisine. This luxurious fine-dining restaurant is based on Ramsay's award-winning signature London restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. Offering formal dining for 44 guests, the restaurant offers an intimate ambience. Extensive wine lists. Reservations required.
• Maze - Relaxed, casual dining for up to 70 guests. Offers a tasting menu of Asian-French fusion cuisine.
• The London Bar - Offering a less formal and all-day experience to guests including breakfast, morning coffee, and a traditional afternoon tea. Based on the award-winning Maze. Offering cocktails specifically designed to complement the tasting-sized dishes.
• 24-hour room service is available through Gordon Ramsay at The London.