The Muse - A Kimpton Hotel
130 WEST 46TH STREET, NEW YORK NY 10036, USA
The Muse, is only one-half block from Broadway theaters and close to Restaurant Row, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and the elegant shops of Fifth Avenue. At this New York City hotel, guestrooms are spacious and feature jewel-toned accents that complement simple wood furnishings and contemporary lighting. Surrounded by Broadway theaters, this hotel is on West 46th Street between Sixth and Seventh avenues, less than 1 block from the northern boundary of Times Square.
• Broadway theaters - 1/2 Block
• Times Square - 1 Block
• Rockefeller Center - 4 Blocks
• Radio City Music Hall - 4 Blocks
• St. Patrick's Cathedral - 5 Blocks
• Grand Central Terminal - 6 Blocks
• Museum of Modern Art - 7 Blocks
• Carnegie Hall - 8 Blocks The 19-story Muse offers 200 guestrooms. Beds feature mattress-top featherbeds, 250-thread-count linens, multiple pillows, and abstract-print down comforters (bedspreads). Desks come with upholstered swivel chairs and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Three-minute local calls are complimentary from two multi-line telephones (one cordless), with dedicated, direct-dial numbers.
At this New York City hotel, guestrooms are spacious and feature jewel-toned accents that complement simple wood furnishings and contemporary lighting. The theater motif spills over into the hotel's restaurant, District, which serves innovative American cuisine such as Grilled Chicken Focaccia Sandwiches and Warm Lobster and Spinach Salad. With its arched limestone and brick façade, this Manhattan hotel features a mahogany-lined lobby with whimsical décor and a 15-foot vaulted ceiling featuring a commissioned Matisse-inspired mural of the nine muses. Central Park, 13 blocks north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, 2.5 blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
• All major credit cards are accepted
• Pets accepted
• Check-in time is 3 PM
• Check-out time is Noon
• From LaGuardia International Airport:
Take Grand Central Pkwy West to I-278 West. Exit SR-25A and bear right on Queens Plaza N. Continue on Queensboro Bridge to 2nd Ave S Exit. Continue off exit onto 60th St, turn left on Park Ave.Turn right on E 47th St, then turn left on Broadway. Turn left again on W 46th St and follow to hotel.
District - Fine-dining restaurant designed by David Rockwell to evoke stage-like ambience. Entry through drawn-back woven-steel curtains. Brocade-and-leather booths/banquettes. Table candles at lunch and dinner. New American cuisine.
Mini Bar - Bar/lounge with brocade-and-leather booths/banquettes. Open weekdays midday to late night and weekends late afternoon to late night. Bar menu, such as pizza, crab cakes, quesadillas.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions