224 WEST 49TH STREET, NEW YORK CITY, 10019, USA
The Time Hotel in New York, N.Y., is located in the center of Manhattan's Times Square. The hotel is one-half block from Broadway shows, and less than three blocks from Fifth Avenue shopping. Opened in 1999, The Time Hotel presents a dynamic departure from the traditional hotel experience. Every element was designed or overseen by restaurant designer Adam Tihany, known for his rule-breaking concepts. Color is the concept that drives this hotel—from the muted gray and cream tones in the minimalist lobby to the vivid reds, blues, and yellows in guestrooms. The Time is a hit with the entertainment industry, theatergoers, and business people who appreciate its unconventional style.
• Broadway theaters - Surrounding area
• Rockefeller Center - 2.5 blocks
• Radio City Music Hall - 2.5 blocks
• St. Patrick's Cathedral - 3 blocks
• Museum of Modern Art - 4.5 blocks
• Carnegie Hall - 6 blocks
• Times Square - 7 blocks
• Garment District - 7 blocks
• Central Park - 10 blocks
This smoke-free hotel features 193 guestrooms, each dominated by a primary color: red (signifying romance), yellow (active), or blue (calm). The color theme is carried out in the tall, quilted headboards and soft bedspreads, and tiny vials of fragrance. Each room has an Early Bird rack holding complimentary daytime accoutrements and a Night Bird rack for cast-off clothing. Rooms feature Bose Wave radios, TVs with birdcage-like canvas covers, and windows illuminated on either side by recessed lighting. Privacy is ensured with an innovative electronic "do not disturb" device. Conveniences include three phones (including a bathroom phone) and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Built in 1926, this modern Manhattan hotel opened in 1999, offering minimalist urban design with clean lines and polished edges. From the entry of the hotel, a two-story gleaming facade leading to a modern, cosmopolitan lobby and lounge, the hotel's features a 24-hour, multilingual front desk staff and a concierge desk. The Time Hotel's Oceo restaurant specializes in American cuisine.
Golf - driving range
• Ice skating
• Rowing or canoeing
• Running track/path
• Pilates classes/instruction
• Yoga classes/instruction
• Hiking/biking trails
• Horse riding/rental
• Helicopter/airplane sightseeing • Check In Time - 3 p.m.
• Check Out Time - 12 p.m.
• All major credit cards are accepted.
• From LaGuardia International Airport:
Take Grand Central Pkwy. West to I-278 West. Exit SR-25A and veer right on Queens Plaza North.Stay on Queensboro Bridge to 2nd Ave. South exit. Turn left on 2nd Avenue and right on East 57th St.Turn left on Broadway and right on West 49th St.
• Océo - Independent restaurant with streetfront bar/lounge and leather seating serving regional American cuisine. Open for breakfast daily, lunch Tuesday-Friday, dinner Tuesday-Saturday.
• La Gazelle Lounge - Second-floor bar/lounge accessible by glass elevator. Tapas menu served early evening to late night. Bar service from early evening to after midnight.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions