Trump International And Towers
ONE CENTRAL PARK WEST, New York 10023, USA
Trump International Hotel & Tower®, the only Forbes Five-Star hotel with a Five-Star restaurant in New York, is an icon delivering the highest level of service, style, and exclusivity. The impressive 52-story New York City hotel is just off Central Park, right at the juncture of Columbus Circle and Broadway. The hotel is superbly located on the Upper West Side. • Time Warner Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
• Carnegie Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
• Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
• Metropolitan Opera House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
• New York Public Library for the Performing Arts - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
• Rockefeller Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
• Broadway - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
• Times Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
• Grand Central Terminal - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
• Chrysler Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
• Central Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
• Empire State Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
• Brooklyn Bridge - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
• Ellis Island - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
• Statue of Liberty - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi The Trump International Hotel & Tower® in Manhattan features 167 newly renovated luxury accommodations, including 38 superior and deluxe guestrooms, 89 executive one-bedroom New York suites, and 40 two-bedroom suites. All accommodations are outfitted with a bold and engaging style. Every detail has been custom designed to enhance your New York hotel experience, encouraging guests to relax and indulge. Fully equipped European-style kitchens feature china place settings, crystal glassware and Christofle serving trays and Sub-Zero appliances, while the luxurious marble baths provide soothing Jacuzzi tubs. Fresh cut flowers add soothing fragrances, while custom vanities, a 55-inch flat-panel HDTV, and high speed and wireless Internet add the conveniences of home, with staff at guest's service for any additional need. In January 2010, Trump New York underwent a spectacular 30 million dollar renovation. A rich dramatic color palette conveys a sophisticated urban feel. Seating in plush, high-contrast upholstered velvets and silky fabrics is paired with rich rosewood, mahogany, maple and walnut finishes. A handcrafted Schonbek crystal chandelier lends romantic allure. Burnished gold leaf, bronze, mirror and glass adds glamorous touches, along with sumptuous velvet draperies and opulent silk accent walls. For photos and more details on Trump New York's new appearance click here. The hotel's Five-Star restaurant, Jean Georges, features contemporary international cuisine and is the winner of the 2009 James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Restaurant. The famed chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, is one of only five 'three Michelin-starred' chefs in New York City. • Ice skating
• Boat launch
• Swimming on site
• Running track/path
• Yoga classes/instruction on site
• Hiking/biking trails
• Bicycle rentals
• Bird watching
Small pets only
Check-in time is 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon With two restaurants, Jean Georges and Nougatine, the Five-Star Trump International Hotel & Tower® New York offers extraordinary cuisine, festive cocktails and chic sophistication. Celebrated chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten stars in the kitchen, with his signature dishes and exceptional flavors. Central Park panoramas, flawless service and captivating presentation complement the experience, so that dining with Trump is always an occasion in itself.
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions