W New York Hotel
541 Lexington Avenue, New York, 10022, USA
Passionate and provocative, the W New York is a vibrant hotel retreat where fashion, food, music, and art wow the soul. Set in midtown Manhattan, the iconic W New York offers world travelers a soulful sanctuary on the pulse of New York City. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Hotel's playful New York City hotel is a refreshing mix of high-tech hospitality and glamorous urban living. No matter what inspires you, W New York indulges your passion. • St. Patrick's Cathedral - 0.2 mile
• Rockefeller Center - 0.3 mile
• Bryant Park - 0.7 mile
• Central Park -0.8 mile
• New York Public Library - 0.8 mile
• Broadway Theater District - 1.0 mile
• Empire State Building - 1.0 mile
• Times Square - 2.0 miles
• Lincoln Center - 2.0 miles
• Chelsea Piers - 3.0 miles
Escape to blissful luxury in hotel's 688 renovated rooms, luxury suites and spa suites - above the energy of New York City. Innovative, high-style rooms and suites indulge guest's relaxation and inspiration in the Big Apple. Retreat to a soothing urban sanctuary where guests are free to work, play, connect, eat, dream. Organic elements and natural colors blend with high-speed luxuries and sensory entertainment to create a sleek, sexy retreat for guest's NYC adventures. Ease into slumber on W pillow-top feather beds. Chill with a cocktail from the mini bar, favorite movie on the flat screen and a midnight munch. Enjoy a soothing soak with Bliss. Stay connected with wireless internet and cordless phones. Hotel's refreshing New York City hotel delivers the ultimate balance to modern NYC lifestyle. Centrally located in Midtown Manhattan, the stylish W New York is a magnet for fashionable locals and visitors. Food and drink options include a restaurant specializing in healthful cuisine with natural ingredients; Rande Gerber's popular Whiskey Blue bar, which stays open until the wee hours; and 24-hour room service. The two-story Bliss Spa (surcharge) features manicure-pedicure stations with personal headsets, flat-screen TVs, and DVD players. Locker-room treats include wine, beer, cheese, and brownies (surcharges). • Bicycle rentals
• Hiking/biking trails
• Horse riding/rental
• Ice skating
• Rowing or canoeing
• Running track/path
From LaGuardia Airport:
Approximate distance from the hotel is seven miles.
• Take Grand Central Parkway West to I 278 West.
• Exit SR 25A and bear right onto Queens Plaza North.
• Continue on Queensboro Bridge to Second Avenue South Exit.
• Turn left onto Second Avenue.
• Turn right onto East 49th Street.
• Proceed to Lexington Avenue to the hotel.
• Heartbeat - Serene setting with a waterfall. Menu featuring natural, organic ingredients. Health-conscious comfort food such as pepper-rubbed New York strip steak with buttermilk mashed potatoes or salmon burger with marinated vegetable salad. Breakfast and lunch served Monday–Friday; brunch only on Saturday and Sunday.
• Whiskey Blue - Founded by hotel and restaurant entrepreneur Rande Gerber. Candlelit lounge with supple leather sofas and sophisticated cocktails. Open from late afternoon until late night.
• Oasis Bar - Zinc-topped bar adjoining the lobby living room. Open from late afternoon until late night.
As one of New York's finest accommodations; the W New York truly stands out above the rest
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions