103 WAVERLY PLACE NY 10011, New York NEW YORK, USA
Located across from historic Washington Square, this nine-floor, Art Deco-accented hotel is at the center of downtown shopping, nightlife, and restaurants. A recreation of the original façade decorates the exterior; mosaic artworks by co-owner Rita Paul line the interior walls. A skylight illuminates the central stairwell. Guests are mostly vacationers, although some business travelers also stay at the hotel. • Washington Square Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
• New York University - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
• Forbes Galleries - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
• Merchant's House Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
• Madison Square Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
• Empire State Building - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
• Grand Central Terminal - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
• Times Square - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
• Chrysler Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
• Broadway - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
• Brooklyn Bridge - 3.2 km / 2 mi
• Rockefeller Plaza - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
• Ellis Island - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
• Statue of Liberty - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
• Central Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi The Washington Square Hotel offers 160 guestrooms, all nonsmoking, with one queen, two twin, or two double beds. Views are of the park, Empire State Building, or the West Side. Accommodations are approximately 130 square feet; decor incorporates a subdued palette. Amenities include duvets, hairdryers, clock radios, iron/ironing boards, cable TV, phones with data ports and voice mail; in-room safes, and tile bathrooms. Deluxe rooms also offer complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Room Types Available:
• Superior Double
• Superior Twin
• Superior Queen
• Deluxe Double
• Deluxe Twin
• Deluxe Queen
• Deluxe Quad
• Executive King
• Deluxe King Across the street from Washington Park, this Greenwich Village hotel is one block from West Village and two blocks from East Village. The Washington Square Hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby/lobby bar. The front desk provides incoming fax and copy services (up to two pages—surcharges) as well as concierge services. Use of the fitness room, which includes weights and aerobic equipment, is complimentary, with a personal trainer available by appointment (surcharge).
Pets not allowed
Check-in time is 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon Driving Directions:
From LaGuardia Airport:
• Take Grand Central Pkwy. to Interstate 278 West.
• Take Exit 32A and cross the Williams burg Bridge.
• Continue straight on Delancey Street, then proceed on Kenmare Street.
• Turn left on Lafayette Street, then right on Broome Street.
• Turn right on Avenue of the Americas and continue for about 7 miles.
• Turn right on West 8th Street.
• Turn right on MacDougal Street.
• Follow MacDougal to Waverly Place.
North Square Restaurant and Lounge offers a variety of fine dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Enjoy afternoon tea or an intimate dinner at the Deco Room. A great place to launch your fabulous vacation; the Washington Square Hotel provides guests with the ultimate experience Close to major attractions and city excitement; we invite you to be our guest
- Your personal data is safe! All personal details are over a secure connection when you make a booking
- We don't charge additional booking fees or card transaction fees. The price you see is the price you pay!
- Best price promise. If you find it cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll do our best to beat it!
- We value your privacy. Your details are used only to confirm your booking. We don't sell or share your personal details with any third party.
For more information, please view our privacy statement
and/or terms and conditions